Granite Countertops are the premium choice for fashionable families, and Carpetland now offers a variety of granite styles and colors. Our beautiful countertops will not only look great in your home, but will also stand up to heat, wear and tear, providing you with a lifetime of use and excellent looks. Granite is synonymous with elegance in both kitchens and baths, and it’s an investment worth making if you value the appearance and worth of your home. Come visit Carpetland and our exclusive Granite Showroom to see exactly what we have in store for you, and to experience the Carpetland USA difference When you think of granite floors, it’s likely that you envision some luxury floor in a fine hotel, museum or mansion. Just because these are, in fact, real uses of this particular flooring material however, it does not mean that it can’t be beautifully incorporated into your own home.
When you start a new project in your home there will be many decisions to make, and a certain amount of anxiety is normal. It will help if you are prepared and know what to expect throughout the process. These are a few important points to remember:
- We do not know how long it will take to remove your old tops or install your new ones.
- Since we don’t know how long a job will take, we don’t always know when our template person or installers will arrive at your house. Therefore, we need you to keep the day of template/install open and flexible. We will always try to call ahead to give you our best estimated time of arrival, but we cannot be precise. Traffic is also a consideration. Please rest assured that we are doing our best to get there as quickly as possible.
- It is your responsibility to have everything ready for the template. Cabinets must be installed at the time of template. We will be glad to assist you in finding a sink or faucet. However, it is up to you to make sure that the one you have chosen is on site at the template. The same goes for your range or cooktop. Failure to do so may result in your job being delayed until the next available install date. If sinks are not available at the time of template we do not assume any responsibility if the cutout does not match the sink.
- All decisions will be finalized at the time of template. The template is the final measurement and decision making the opportunity. We will need the customer or responsible representative at the time of template to confirm overall kitchen design and choices picked out at the sale of the job. If all decisions are not finalized at the template, it could result in a delay of fabrication and install.
- There are some conditions that may be unforeseeable until the time of installation. One issue that may occur at the time of tear out is that the cabinets may not be level (we can adjust to account for cabinet gaps up to 1/4″ out of level.) We must be able to install your countertops to our company standards in order to honor our lifetime installation warranty. Our installer will inform you if a cabinet person will need to come and adjust the cabinets, and it may be necessary to reschedule our installation after any cabinet issues are corrected.